07 September 2021

on off on


6 months (almost) 
And no wine. 
I’ve had a few beers
But that was for kidney stones. 
When I dry fast I always 
pass a kidney stone 
For some reason. 

Calories don’t really count. 
They’re  messed up. 
I maintain on about 700 calories a day. 
To lose, I need like 500 a day. 
That’s insane. 


This Ginger Cat started
Missing dinner-
He won’t come when 
I shake the treat box. 
He acts shocked when you 
Walk up behind him. 
He can’t hear! 
He really can’t hear shit. 


I made some wicked soup! 


OMG I can’t get enough of it. 

CBD flower with a wee drop of Terpenes. 


A little Bacon snack 


This is a Chuck Roast.
48 hours in the Sous Vide 
At 140° - perfect! 


As good as any Prime Rib 


But only about $2 a serving. 


Yogurt and Berries 


So the nurse who called out
Called back and wants her days back.
Well- it doesn’t work that way. 
I offered to give her back her day
Until the other nurse came home. 
And she actually refused! 
I was baffled. 
So here I am. At work. 
Let’s have Covefe! 

This must be the day for people 
To change their minds
And change them back
And change them back again. 
And then say they never changed their mind. 
And then say they never said they
Never did or didn’t change their mind. 
Moving on….







1 comment:

  1. I love the Sous Vide for chuck roast, it does taste like prime rib. I've done pork chops in it too, so tender! Your poor ginger kitty, so cute though.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!