13 January 2022

ankle day


Annie Grace was right. 
She said when you quit drinking, 
You’ll go from “Gosh-  do I have to quit?”
To “Gosh do I HAVE to drink this?”


Fixed the phone. Synced to the watch. 
Probably closer to 6,000 steps a day. 


Finally MickeyDee gave an extra sausage. 
Without the biscuit. Well, sorta. 


Sausage in a bowl. 


Yesterday, I was just sitting there. 
And my ankle popped out. 
Just popped out. 
I was ready to call 911.
 The pain was unbearable. 
I actually thought I had been shot. 
Or my bone came out of the skin. 



An old friend revisited me. 
Perhaps. EDS. 
Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome. 
More on this soon. 
If it’s true- a decade or more 
Of Strict (and Dirty) Keto
Put it in to remission. 






1 comment:

  1. Oh no, that is terrifying! What are you going to do? Oh my goodness....sending you a hug, hope you get this figured out!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!