09 January 2022

finish line


Odd dreams. 
Robin Williams was a Drag Queen
Who jumped off the roof 
Into a pool. Lol 


Walking my butt off. 


Cats eat raw food. 
This is pork. 
I alternate chicken and pork. 
But through the pandemic,
Pork has been very hard to find. 


In honor of the Moby Dick Marathon. 
Clam Chowder. 
Quequegs fave. 


Sam Took on Chapter One. 
This year’s Moby Dick Marathon was virtual. 
So I got to attend. 


And I loved every minute of it.
It took me 6 months reading aloud
To get through MD. 

This marathon lasts 25 hours. 
That’s about half a year, 
Reading 30 minutes a day
Just on weekends. 
Plus it was my first time through. 
These are professionals-
And people who are very familiar 
With Melville. 

I would love to be able to read like they do!
As long as it involves no effort- 
Instantaneously perfect-
With immaculate, impeccable results. 
Lol. What crazy ego thinking. 




Celsius. 


And American. 
We have mild winters here. 
But you’d better cover your plants! 


Rainy hazy lovely weather. 


Eggs  with SF Syrup. 
I admit I love sweet things.
I try to limit it. 
But I like a dash of syrup 
Or a glob of Jelly on a protein. 


Like biscuits with SF Strawberry Jelly
This drive-through can’t imagine how
To serve food without bread. 
They freak out!
It causes a riot, and the cashier
 usually ends up screaming,
Running through the parking lot 
Naked- clucking like a chicken. 
Not worth it. 


Well as of today - I did it! 
7 days on, 12 hour days,
3 weeks in a row. 
Well- 20 days in a row. 
I should be rich! 
Ha! If only! 
No worse for wear- Just tired. 
At least I got my sleep in. 
Clean up the car on Monday! 


The trick is to go home and go to bed. 
No chatting with the housemates. 
No answering emails. 
No Will & Grace.
No Grace & Frankie. 
No Grace at all - or gracefulness. 
Just sleep at 7:30 or 8 pm 
To get up and do it again. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!