03 January 2022

another week in da bag


I’m working 100 hours
3 weeks in a row. 
This covid is taking nurses
Out of rotation. 

There’s exposure to an active case
Exposure to an asymptotic case. 
Exposure without testing positive. 
Positive test without symptoms. 
That’s what’s happening in nursing. 

Can 2 positives make a negative? 
Can you mix 2 variants? 


Good stats. 


Holy Moly Guacamole! 
All all time record. 
Don’t know why. 
But I’ll take it. 
A higher number is supposed to be good. 
But in nursing , we don’t use this 
For reference at all. 


Walking walking walking. 
I walk more than anyone  at work. 


Little kids lead the way! 


Didn’t finish this. 




Eggs Bites with SF Syrup 
And a dash of Hot Sauce. 


This Tea. OMG 

Foggy much? 
Hehehe
I’m happy happy happy
With these 100 hour weeks. 
The key is to do everything 
Exactly perfect. That’s all. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!