10 January 2022

test


This sweet boy 
Loves the hoomans being home. 


Well. A few months ago,
 I dropped and broke
The screen on my phone. 
Apple was having a wild sale 
On new iPhones,
So I went for it. 


Can’t get anything to pair. 


The best of times. 
The worst of times. 


Little Steak and Bacon. 


Cabbage. 


Little crepes. 
Cream Cheese with Egg. 
2:1 makes them thick and tangy. 
SF Syrup. 


Keto Peanut Butter Cookies. 
1 cup PB, 1 egg,
Brown Sugar Splenda. Bake. 
Add salt. The coarse salt is awesome. 


I’ll have a serving of grass, please. 


After I wipe off my bitch slippers. 




Nurses still getting sick from this. 
I’m sick OF it. 
This is 2 years. 


310 million cases worldwide. 
5.5 million deaths. 
61.6 million in the US. 
835k deaths  
We lead the world in failure. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!