02 January 2022

into the groove


Ahhhh no booze. No nothing. 
Nearly 11 hours bliss. 


 
Running my butt off with this sick kid. 
One of the nurses had an exposure. 
I’m sure she has covid. 


She’s evasive. She sent a picture of a covid test
Still in the box. And said “see?” 
And I was like nope - I don’t see. 
I asked directly “DO YOU HAVE CV?”
And she didn’t answer. 

Why on earth would you come here 
To expose us all to covid. Why? 
Selfish bitch. 


So I’ll be working 7 days. 
That’s ok. 
That’s 3 weeks strung together. 


Pakistan Tea. 
Heavy spice and cardamon. 


Sick kids are a hot mess. 
They don’t know how sick they are,
And they have unusual bursts of energy. 
The Tylenol Effect. 




Everyone gains in winter? 
Seems to be a thing. 


Best advice. 

Me? I’m in a holding pattern. 
So far. So good. 
Food is spot on. 
Walking is perfect. 
Mental health is perfect. 
I’m at a happy pace and full of confidence! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!