19 January 2022

no pak


Slept long and hard. 
I feel like an era is over. 


Plus I walked 7000 steps. 
I’m pushing myself for 10,000


Night sky. Full moon. 


The bizarre tile in the bathroom 
At the Childrens Hospital. 


The family asked me if I wanted to go
With them to Pakistan, to see a doctor 
Who treats certain specific conditions. 
I decided not to go. 
But it’s a great honor. Just to be asked. 
If they do go, I will begin my traveling 
A year early! Blessing in disguise. 


10 years? 
We must be in a time warp. 


I stopped here for a hot toddy. 
They had Valentines candy 
Filled with whiskey. 
So I got some and ate it. 
1) I don’t even like chocolate. 
Especially American chocolate. 
2) it’s not low carb at all 
3) it’s expensive and silly. 
Unless you’re on a date. 
Then, anything goes. 


5) this. I love my heart. 
It’s strong. 
I love it. It loves me. 
My heart is my true love. 
I would do anything for it. 


And here I thought my true love
Was my cat. Lol. 

Not too shabby. 
So these 5 weeks are done! 
I’ve never worked so hard. 
Not even in the Gulf War. 
And I was 30 then! 
Now to COVID trim. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!