08 January 2022

2 more daze


Another reason not to drink wine. 
Unless you want to be totally awake 
6 hours later. 
It’s like speed to me. 
Total wake up. 


Stopped at the store last night
To get food. For the babies. 
Did a little walking as well. 


I think the only time I didn’t  track
Was when I was in hospital. 



What a lightweight. 
Lol. 
Fine by me. 


First alarm goes off at 5:00. 
I wake up and and go pee (lol)
And come back to bed and rest 
With the lights on dim. 
And put on some music. 
I do a light sleep- like meditation. 
I mentally review the events of the day. 

I’ve done this since high school. 
Probably started back in the day
Waiting for my turn in the shower. 

Back a year ago, when I had
 A cuppa joe before I left for work, 
I would take a Caffeine Nap. 
I’d be ready to wake up but the time
The Covefe kicked in. 


Mainly because I can sleep late on Mondays. 


And by “sleep late” 
I mean till 8 or so. 
I never could sleep past moon. 
That’s a waste of a day. 


This nasty rock was left over 
from the previous day. 
I get a biscuit and don’t eat the bread. 
This was all inedible. 
What-A-Burger never again. 
I want my $2 back. “Lol” 














Yes. I’m tired. Ugh. 
2 more days. 
Then I can sleep late. 

Some of the nurses are saying 
That this will be the new normal. 
I wish we had Universal Healthcare. 
But the insurance companies run the asylum. 
And nursing is just plugging in variables. 

I literally live for the day I can travel again. 
But for now- gotta go. 
A pump is beeping. lol. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!