14 January 2022

goofy day


You ever fall asleep right before the alarm? 
And you look at it like it’s crazy 
cuz you just literally fell asleep ?
That was me. This morning. 


The boy I take care of is a little bit
“Mischievous-“ let’s call it. 
Actually- He’s a hot mess. 
He pranks all the time. 
Never does what you ask. 
How much trouble can he actually get into? 
More than you would think. 

This week it took 2 adults to move his arm. 
He pushes down very very hard. 
So hard, in fact, that his joints pop out,
And he throws up prom the back pressure. 
He literally does the opposite 
Of everything you ask him to do. 

He moan with every breath out. 
Uhhhh uhhhh uhhhhh ubhhhh
UHHHHHHH uhhhhh uhhh uhhhhhh
5 or 6 hour of this at a time. 
I need a raise. 


New iPhone. Pretty sky. 
This one takes great pictures. 


Mom made Butter Chicken 
And I go to have some. 

My favorite food in the world.  
We had 3 trips out this week. 
One more hard week,
Then I’m taking a few days off. 
Amen and amen. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!