22 May 2020

oil changes


Hmmmmm 
Not to brag. 
But IF I do right,
I am set to do well
For the next year or so. 


This happens in Nursing. 
Like when Kurt Cobain died. 
I could afford a new car. 


And AIDS. 
The untouchables of America. 
I was part of the “scabs”
They brought in to fill the gap
The 1980s nurses wouldn’t touch. 

Now CV19. 
We’ll see how it plays out. 








This is Northern Idaho. 
It’s next on my adgenda. 
Boise, Couer de’ Alane. 
Then Yellowstone. 
I’ve mapped out the next 10 years 
For summer vacation
And work vacation. 
Even includes Alaska. 

My only regret about traveling 
Is that I didn’t start sooner. 





I have a touchless oil change 
Happening today. 
They come to you. 
It’s cheaper, faster, and no contact. 
They win cuz they have no overhead. 

Tomorrow I have a guy 
Coming to detail the car. 
Mobile detail service. 
I’ve been living in it-
Or  out of it since January-
And it looks like I have toddlers. 

I already get amazon delivery 
For food (and some shopping). 
I just have this incredible feeling 
Like the past 5 months 
I was building the infrastructure 
For a new life. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!