14 May 2020

my hair through the ages


Welcome to the dumbest blog post 
I’ve ever done. Lol 
Well. Not really. 
It’s a science project, actually. 

For the record, this was age 16 /17 
And then the Army, age 30. 

I was born blonde. 
Tow-headed blonde growing up. 
Blonde through college. 
And as I got older, 
I got more auburn
Red brown chestnut. 
I’m sure it has to do with diet
And stress and hormones. 


I look back on my days before 
Low Carb- I was dark with some grey. 
Then I started getting mousy. 
As in - like a mouse. 

Now, my blonde started 
coming though again. 
And black hairs. Jet black. 
My eyes turned blue, actually. 
My vision started to improve. 
6 times in 11 years , 
My vision improved! 
I don’t wear readers. 
I only wear glasses to drive, now. 
My natural color is  more red. 
Almost mahogany. (Irish) 


Imagine my surprise 
When this Quarantine Hair Style
Is revealing more dark and silver! 
Most of my hair is shaved. 
[Undercut except the crown.]
So this is the real me! 

I was planning to shave my head
If I had gone on vacation 
Because it would have had time 
To grow back in
Before I went back to work. 

I credit Low Carb
And The Super Hair Tonic
Blends by Gavin! 
And Interstellar Blends. 
I am actually amazed. 

I once had a comment discussion 
On Facebook (aka a fight!)
With some popular Paleo Women. 
They said they would never
- Ever - 
Dye their hair. 
And now, all of them are doing it. 
Plus, many of them have regained. 
Even some famous bloggers
Have suffered the dreaded regain. 

And some have very serious health problems. 
Lots of Auto-Immune issues. 

I love Atkins! 
I’ve back the right horse! 
 







No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!