02 May 2020

scrappy do


No AC. Not hot
As much as muggy. 


Pretty sunset




Got my fave 
Double Quarter Pounder 
With Cheese. 

Well, this lady in this car 
Thought I was taking her picture. 
I was trying to get the sunset 
Behind the Flag
Of the United States Of Corporate America. 
The elite who rule us all. 

The lockdown is making crazy people
Even crazier. 
She started screaming
And threatening me-
She was convinced that 
I was taking her picture. 
For fucks sake. 

I wanted to throw a Valium
In her mouth as it was 
Definitely opened wide enough! 


This is a food blog. 
But I eat the same thing every day. 
That’s kinda boring!
Lol. Oops. My bad! 

Adding back dairy 
Is an itchy mistake,
I think. It’s nasty stuff. 
I don’t think I’ll re-up. 
Except as a condiment. 
Or cream in coffee. 


I went for an early morning walk. 
Not a soul in sight. 
I want to walk every day 
But just not when I’m working 80 hours. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!