03 May 2020

bitter truth


Ahhhh no AC
But still slept great. 


Freezer Food
To the rescue. 






Barley a car in sight 
On Sunday morning at 0600. 

The moms are exhausted 
Because they Dry Fast all day
And then have to cook
Since the Mosques are closed. 
They should have “Meals on Wheels”
For Ramadan food. 
Cooked at the Masjid 
And eaten at home. 

So I have another conclusion. 
My brain is making wonderful conclusions. 
Must be the herbs. 
It’s good to be happy. 

The conclusion is that
Some kids are just jerks. 
Especially Autistic ones
Or Handicapped ones
And gosh of a kid has both-
It only follows that he’s 
Going to have some problems. 

I’ve never had a kid that just won’t. 
Won’t stop fussing. 
Won’t stop pushing. 
Won’t stop pushing buttons. 
Well- so be it. 
No rule says all kids need 
to act like they’re in a perpetual
 Osh-Kosh commercial. 
😄🙃😉

And with that sage advice,
I’m satisfied! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!