24 May 2020

happy Eid


Tried watching this 
But was too sleepy. 
Paid a nurse to come in early. 
So I could cook. 
Didn’t work that way. 


The most beautiful woman
That has even been. 
She is so beautiful,
She makes my heart hurt. 


Shredded Chicken. 
So easy. 
Takes like 10 seconds. 

I, too, am in shreds. 
But it took like 5 months. 


Chicken Tortilla Soup. 
Low Carb Version. 
Got up early to finish it. 


When the garden is allowed 
To just grow with no trimming
It takes over. 

I too, am growing
With no trimming. 
And unproductive thoughts 
Are taking over. 


The Overwhelmed Garden. 
The Overwhelmed Nurse. 

The Family took this picture 
Saying that I am part of the family -
I look like a puffed up blimp. 

5 pounds show up hard. 
I was 5’2” 
But now after my broken leg,
I’m 5’1”. 


I’m glad I already had 
the mindset to start. 
This picture would have freaked me out. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!