07 May 2020

good old summertime


Ahhhhh baby sleep. 
Middle-aged potty breaks. 


Banksy. Nurses Week. 


Every week is Nurses Week. 


Pete made me some yogurt. 
Mmmm 


Meat prices are on the rise 
so I stock up. 
Freezer City. 
Better get some dry ice. 


Kinda unprecedented. 
Good to fast. 


Traffic is coming back. 
Touch of smog. 
This is facing DFW airport. 


Shopping is coming back. 


Gotta wear one of these. 

Here in Texas
You might get killed 
For wearing one
Or for not wearing one. 

I was told to back off 
When I reached for some meat. 
Blind-ass moron. 
You see me standing there. 
I waited and waited for you to move. 
You didn’t move. 
So I made a move. 
Don’t tell me to back off. 
YOU back off. 
Zombie Food Fights. 
Probably not good. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!