08 May 2020

code breaking 101


9 pm wine
Equals 3 am headache. 
You can set your clock to it. 






Go ahead and eat the rice 
If you want to be hungry for hours. 
The teriyaki is like candy as well. 


Homemade Butter Chicken 


A broken signal. 
Hmmmmm 
Dreams of convenience,
As Freud would say. 


I’m sorry. 
Please forgive me. 
I love you. 
Thank you. 

When kids learn to lie
Or make up stories 
It’s always amazing. 
Especially when you wonder 
How they’re capable of that. 
It’s like dogs on YouTube 
That rescue kittens or babies
From a burning building. 
Do they get the complexity?
Or are they just going through the motions?

The baby was about 6 months old 
when she started imitating phrases. 
Who cares if she understood. 
She was talking! 

So I said this Ho’ Oponoponoponopnopno
When I couldn’t sleep. Lol. 
Just over and over. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!