23 April 2023

Labs 4/23


As a Low Carb Nurse
I get labs every 6 months 
And publish the findings. 
Good or bad. 

There’s more to LC than 
Just weight loss. 


Liver Enzymes suddenly out of range. 
I stopped the daily Kratom 
and will retest in 2 weeks. 





The Ratios. 
All ideal. They have NEVER
 been out of whack 
Since starting Atkins. 


CRP down from 15 and down from 50
When I had a cardiac reaction 
To the vaccine. 
Which I’m still glad I took. 
This is the High Sensitivity CRP
C Reactive Protein test. 


H and H  is up and has stayed up
Since my hospitalization and transfusions. 
It was 6 and 11 at the lowest. 
Three cheers for no ulcers
And no wine. 🍷 
And no more COVID.




Bilirubin is fine. 
No jaundice or liver symptoms. 
Except I did have itchy legs. 
Aka Pruritus. 
We Nurses must use proper terminology. 
Lol


HA1C is great. I’ve only
 had one high reading 
since going on Atkins. 
Early on, it was 5.9. 

Eosinophils - one mark out of range. 
Not worried. Could be not enough water. 

Lipids? Well… I trust the new ideas 
That LDL is not the bad guy we claim. 
That’s why I publish all my labs. 
For transparency. That LC is safe. 


But why I cover my name
Since I’m technically going against 
Standard Medical Advice. 
Which the Nursing Board 
Doesn’t like. 

Dr Bernstein teaches Low Carb
For Type One Diabetes. 
Type 1! So- kids! 

Dr Robert C Atkins - of course-
The LC Guru 
(To whom this blog is dedicated)
Who had to testify to Congress 
That LC is safe.
He asked “Why am I being asked to testify 
That heavy people don’t need pie?”

And Dr Tim Noakes
Who was taken to court 
2 times for saying that 
excessive carbs are bad for us. 

The numbers are growing. 
People are speaking out! 


After 14 successful years,
I claim my bragging rights! 
Yours truly
Former Fattie Anne H 
Carb Tripper. 😎

I get my labs done very reasonably 
At Own Your Labs.  I am not 
An affiliate. Just a fan! 
Full CBC is like $8. 
Check it out here ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!