09 April 2023

hoppy easter


Springtime in North Texas 
50° range of temp from 
Morning to Night. 


Ramadan Food from the Mosque 


I estimate today is Fergus’s-s-s
Birthday 2 years ago. 




Eating too close to bedtime. 


Found Kratom a little 
Over a month ago. 















7 weeks and a few days 
Till vacation. 
So many people are so very inept. 
It still makes me sad. 
And shocked. 
Why shocked? I see it every day. 
Came in today and the 
pts diaper wasn’t even on his butt. 
Just kinda down like a wannabe 
Sagger but without boxers. 
I ask myself every day 
Why? Something so simple. 
So basic to hygiene 
Such a sad waste of time. 
How can someone honestly not notice? 
How can they actually not care? 
This world is not our home. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!