20 April 2023

doormat days


So this is how it’s going to be. 
You can’t make mean people be nice. 


It’s like asking poor people for money 
Or stupid people to be smart. 
Or short people to be tall. 
It’s just not possible. 
The meanness is who they are. 
Probably won’t change.


Got up early and took a Walmart Walk. 
This used to be 25 cents. 
Then $1 at the Dollar Store. 
Now. What? 


I love sleeping with my Kratom




But that’s every day! 
Cat Lady Day. 


So how to cope when you ask someone 
To  “Please park diagonally 
so I can drive out of the garage….”
And 3 days out of 5 
they park sIdEwAYS -
 and take up the whole driveway. 

Instead of asking the person 
who parks like an asshole to move,
 I am the one who has to learn to 
make adjustments and accommodations. 
Why is that? 
Are people that  mean?
 Or are they just stupid? 
Again and again I say
I have very little value to people at 
work and at home. 
Other than that I pay my rent. 
And do all the cleaning at work. 


I’m glad I made my diet FoolProof. 
Because I deal with fools all day. 

Still protein shakes and soup. 
With meats and cheese thrown in. 
Catch as catch can. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!