26 April 2023

early day


I love love love the rain. 
It could rain all day
Every day and I would 💕


A map of gun violence in DFW




Loud Thunder at 3:30. 
It shook the windows! 
And set off the car alarms. 














Lol I made this. 
Hehehehehehhe
I hope it goes viral!





I had a hamburger no bun 
And thought of Miss Della. 
You’re right! Micky Dee
Seldom misses. 
Still doing my protein shake. 

The face shot. The body shot. 

I have the type of personality 
People either love me forever
Or want to murder me. 
Really- I’m very polarizing. 
Not on purpose! 

So I put my face every day
Because in 2009, I flew up to 
Canada to meet a blogger
Who said I looked nothing like my pictures. 
Hmmmmph! 

Well… this is me. 
In my baggy scrubs with my 
 Now Senior Citizen face.  
Canadians can be so stubborn. 
LOL. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!