18 April 2023

coasting day


Hungry hungry now. 
I think a few months on 
Mainly Protein Shakes
Have “cured” my Hiatal Hernia. 
No flare ups since forever. 
No tightening of the esophagus. 


New colors. 
Always a treat. 


Lemon pH helps the Kratom. 
It acts like a booster 
Since Kratom is an alkaloid. 


My old standby. 
Panera Bread Broccoli Cheddar Soup. 


Many steps. 


I went to bed earlier 
But the computer started tracking at 10.  
I wimped out about 8:30. 


Took Kratom with a 4 ounce glass
Of Grapefruit Juice. 
Another known enhancer. 
Not worth it now. 
My BG (Blood Glucose)
Is around 90 every morning. 

2 more days and I’m off. 
Shhhhh! Don’t tell anyone. 
 Till Eulenspiegel sets his alarm
For 4 am on my days off
And doesn’t get up. “Lol”
AirQuotes. LOL. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!