08 April 2023

zip day


Protein Chips
18 grams of protein 
6 grams of fat
5 grams of carbohydrate 


SpicyRanch Sour Cream
With left-over Pepper Poppers. 


Kicking butt in the morning. 


Taking names on the evening 


CBG Isolate
Wah! Watch a grown man cry!
Lol. Or a grown nurse. 


One teaspoon is one gram
Of  Kratom. 
I still take 1/4 teaspoon dose. 
It’s strong enough for me. 


They had an intro sale. 
One of each flavor. 
I like zip fizz. 
100 mg caffeine per tube. 
You add one tube of powder 
To water of your choice. 
Brilliant- not paying to transport water. 

Well. The scandal continues 
Operation Nightingale 
is breaking my heart. 

I can’t believe a nurse would
Willingly and intentionally 
Receive a fake diploma. 
Knowing it was fake. 
And continue to work as a nurse! 
Without a license in hand. 
That is the worst kind of deception. 

How stupid can she be? 
That’s so many felonies-
My brain is tired from trying 
To comprehend it all. 
I’m heartsick over it. 

They walk among us. Sad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!