23 April 2023

doctor feel good


In the 40s overnight. 
In the 80s during the day. 


And rain. Beautiful. 
I love 💕love 💕 love the rain. 


Go ahead and say it. 
That is one Fat Cat!




Happiness is a warm sock 
I’ve gone through as many packets of socks
During COVID - as I have for the past 10 years. 


Bare walls and unmade bed. 
Welcome to my life. 
Lol. 


I got my labs back 
and the Liver Enzymes 
Are elevated. 
Like 3 times normal. 
Which is odd because I should be dead. 
Or at least, very sick. 
I think it was a glitch in the Matrix. 

But I want to be sure. 
Obviously. 


So I quit taking Kratom for a day or 2 
Then started at a micro dose 
I gram twice a day. 
That seems fair. 
Especially for sleep. And pain. 


I’ve been taking NAC 
as a supplement, but stopped 
when I started Kratom.
So I started back. 
It’s very protective of the liver. 
We know so very little. 
We think we know so much. 


If o never see this soup again
 it will be too soon.
Since this a a good blog, 
That’s probably boring. 
Because I wast the same thing for months. 
And then I’m sick of it 
And don’t have it again for years. 


A Nurse friend of mine
Who is also studying to be an MD
Says my liver enzymes might 
be a post-COVID response. 
So just be cautious and aware. 

So here’s how to determine 
if you really have an allergy 
or sensitivity to some foods. 
Eat your food - by itself -
And see. Eat a normal amount. 
Not just a bite. Eat! Enjoy. 

When I have gluten with yeast
I get a runny nose in 5 minutes. 
If I have a handful of pretzels-
No runny nose. 
Peanut Butter- runny nose. 
Milk- a little cough and 
Big time  runny nose. 
Cheese- once in a while ok. 
Every day cheese-  stomach cramps 
and runny nose. 

It doesn’t matter if  ”the experts”
Say otherwise. 
Your body will tell you. 
And labs. Which tell the story
Long before the damage shows up
To wreck your life. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!