22 April 2023

everything’s alright meow


Entreat me not to leave you. 
Even if Mommy Anne
 just goes outside. 
I’m always where he can see me. 




Friday off. Thank goodness. 
I was needing it. 
Cat time. Costco. Hair. Laundry. 


I cut it myself with clippers. 
I’m trying to get the color 
just right for Florida. 
5 1/2 weeks. 

I’m inching down in weight. 
I want to be 145 
Which was my lowest 10 years back. 
I was also doing CrossFit so - more muscle. 


This is like 4 weeks old. 
I never finished it. 
Back in the day, I could eat 2 of them 
After a big dinner. 


Costco is always a mile walking 
At least. 








Went off and left my 
lunch on the counter. 
RaceTrac standby. 
I didn’t even finish it. 




Ahhh sleep like a baby to rest my heart. 



My second blog is getting close! 
Almost ready! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!