15 April 2023

early day


A gift of flowers


The “new and improved”
ENFit system is breaking 
And leaking every day. 
Patients suffer so corporations 
Can save a penny. 




The sale is made.
The hands have “shook “
And the nurses get to deal with the mess. 
Not pictured: 2 complete 
Linen changes and bed baths 
where the tube leaked 
Onto the patient, his clothes and pillows. 

Why anyone wants to be a nurse
Is sometimes beyond me. 
Lots of frustration 
Usually when you’re super busy. 


For my Florida trip. 
“Old Lady” med minders. 


Size “00” pills fit exactly. 
Kratom in legal in all but a few states. 
It’s legal in Florida. 
I am flying with a weeks supply. 


Up to the bathroom so many times! 
Lots of fluid. 


Speaking of fluid. 
And Little Old Ladies. 
Intermittent dehydration can cause 
You to be… well… constipated. 
Which has never happened to me 
After my gallbladder went away. 
Let’s just say that this helps. 
Lol. Very pleasant to take
I promise I won’t turn into a 
Little Old Lady who talks about
The weather, her cats, 
And her own poop troubles. 




This place didn’t survive the pandemic. 
They serve full meals 
While you watch a movie 
On the big screen. 


So much construction. 
It’s everywhere! 


The long shot. 
I lose my pants about 3 times a day now. 


Still working with no relief in sight. 
Week 3 of 6 and 7 days. 
Every thing else has come to a halt. 
I literally go home. Go to sleep. 
Get up. Go to work. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!