07 April 2023

scandal day


Lazy bones


Get off the counter! 


Always with the come backs. Lol 




Stayed up late. 
Company here. 


Mom slid me a chicken leg
With the most delicious, complex 
Spices and seasonings ever. 
Ahhh Pakistan Food 


I came home to a wonderful 
meal of Cedar Plank Salmon
 with Champagne Cream Sauce. 
And Cabbage in Butter. 
Julia Child would have licked the plate
Had she been here. 


So one of the nurses I work with
Is caught up on the sting op
“Operation Nightengale.”
Which will be Operation Nightmare 
For about 8000 fake nurses! 
She been without a real license 
Since last year. Allegedly. 
👮‍♀️ 
I thought this was a for me 
asking me to testify. 
But it was just the wrong house. 


New Kratom. 
“Above The Waves” is a blend 
To help with pain and anxiety. Red. 
I will try Yellow today. 

There’s Red for pain and sleep. 
White for energy 
Green for that happy feeling. 
Yellow is a blend of Red 40%
And Green 60%
Will it be like one foot
On the accelerator 
and one on the brake?


Free sample. 
4 grams is one serving. 
I take 0.5 (to 1) grams a few times a day. 


People are strange
When you’re a stranger. 
I’m not even shocked when 
Previously unthinkable things happen. 
It’s like chaos rules the roost. 
Chaos - I get. 
Meanness- just avoid it to cope. 
Apathy- I can see how it is. 
But stupidity I don’t get. 
And you can’t fix stupid. 
Stupid is a rooster who rules the Roost

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!