25 August 2019

reprieve

Late night habits creeping up. 
Nasty sleep. 
I had dreams that my little patient 
Was shot by the Alt-Right
For the color of his skin. 
I was so scared when I woke up. 
Spicy food late at night. 
No good. 


Same sky. Same time. 
Different direction. 

Still planning my summers away. 
This awesome bedspread...
Matches my unique fabric on my couch! 
That’s a sign. 

We made it through one day
With no drama. No fighting. 
And no near fatal errors. 


I actually played the theme 
from the Young and the Restless 
During report last night. 
Because I wanted to highlight 
The drama is the only thing to report on. 
The patient is fine. 

But that’s because the offenders 
Are elsewhere! 
So yay! 
Long may the stay the fuck away.
I’ve done 2 weeks of mega -shifts. 
And that’s plenty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!