18 August 2019

made it!



My “new” refurbished Sennheisers
Are a total hit. 

I put them on the boy,
(My 9 year old patient) 
And he came alive! 
He loves them. 
He even cried a happy tear. 
It was magic. 

I played all kinds of music for him. 
He was truly mesmerized. 

I used them all night. 
And heard nothing. 
Noise Canceling. 


Small snacks. 
I guess you can say it’s IF 
with a 100 calorie refeed. 





Still taking the Blends. 
Interstellar Blends. 
I’m much less anxious. 


A neighbor knocked on the door
-at work- 
And brought some snacks and flowers. 
How sweet. 
What a concept. 
Just knock on the door and say hi!
Here’s some snack and flowers! 

  
Ye olde side view. 
I’m ready for this heat to break. 
When the temp drops, 
The fasting begins ! 

1 comment:

  1. I worked 6 days, 12 hours each day. And was fasting, and productive. So yay!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!