16 August 2019

can’t wait to leave hell


What do you have to do 
to get a good nights sleep?

Not have a toddler for a housemate. 
For starters. 


A quick look online 
This is Anchorage Alaska. 
They already know what goes on. 


The driveway is 20 feet wide. 
But he put the trash can 
Behind my car. 
All the way across the driveway 
From where they are kept. 
Passive Aggressive stuff like this. 
Makes life hell. 
What do you do with hell? 
You leave. 

I talked to the Travel Nurse Recruiter
And found out what I have to do
To get a license in non-compact states. 
I need my nursing school transcripts. 
But I’m not sure how to do  that. 
I never got my transcripts 
Or my NCLEX results. 
It was just Pass/Fail. 
And I passed. 


An owl was outside the window 
Making a beautiful, sad song. 
It was so nice, I just laid in bed
And listened. 


 Noise -Cancelling Headphones
Came today. 

They don’t sound as good as Bose. 
Much less bass. 
But they’ll do. 
They’re comfortable.
I can wear them for hours. 

Block all the sounds. 


New route to work today. 
Bypass all the Downtown traffic. 



I got to work an hour early,
And took a walk. 


Doing some fasting. 
Fasting with bites. 
Since I’m working 
like 80 hours this week-
I can’t afford to be stupid. 


The day of Eid
I had some rice. 
It was good. BUT...
Ain’t nothing that good. 

Up 3 pounds. 
Now each day I’m down one pound. 
Water for sure but I am fasting 
So I expect some good results. 
Head-turning results. 
Not head-spinning. Lol!

1 comment:

  1. Doves in the morning and owls at night.
    I bet Love Dove is saying “Please go to sleep, Silly Goose!”

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!