20 August 2019

chuffed chaffle


The latest thing 
is this mini waffle maker. 


One Egg, 1/2 cup of cheese. 
This is cheddar. 
You can use any kind you like. 


Add sweets spices to make it sweet. 
Add savory spices to make it savory. 
OMG. It’s like a real waffle. 
And it’s Keto. 


And now for dinner. 


Chicken Breasts. 


Acacado Tomato etc
All the usual suspects. 


Make a picco 


OMG. 
The Chicken was marinated. 
Next time I’m going to 
make extra marinade. 
For a glaze slash sauce. 




Pete’s happy. 


I’m happy 

I went to the doctor for my kidney stone. 
The doctor was happy with me. 
No medication “at my age”!
My vision and all my markers
Just get better and better on low carb. 
Or Keto. 
My version of LC IS Keto. 

2 comments:

  1. You look happy in this pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post has those facts which are not accessible from anywhere else. It’s my humble request to u please keep writing such remarkable articles
    pikdo

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!