09 June 2021

walk it out


If you told me 
One year ago
That wine messed up your sleep
I would have punched you. 
In the throat. 
Hard. 


Resting  in bed pulse.
Never had any chest pain 
or missed beats. 


Only took one walk in place
Around the room today. 


Resveritol, CoQ10, Quecertin,  
NAC, Vit D3 10,000


And Black Seeds


My lovely Yogurt. 
I’m starting to use 
The Heirloom starter now. 
It never needs replenished 
And can repopulate forever. 

I made some kefir to start. 
I made on last batch of store bought starter. 
Until I get the process down. 
I add several different probiotic capsules 
So I don’t want to mess up. 
Too expensive. Lol. 


Sausage and Cheese. 
Soon to be Sausage, Eggs, & Cheese. 
I got some Local Fresh Eggs 





Up 3 pounds. 
Not sure why. 
Water, probably. 
No reflux this week. 
No pain. All good 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!