26 June 2021

viola!








Need a swimsuit 
But I don’t like what they sell
So I got this. 


Even if it rains,
I’m still staying at the Air BnB 
To avoid the sounds 
The past 4 years,
I’ve been sleeping on the floor
To avoid - getting shot? 
So even if I wasn’t in combat
I still have a little of this. 
Stupid civilians and their guns. 


Amazon Prime Days. 
30% off what I was going to get anyways. 



A “horse” vitamin 

His “horse” loved it!
I’ve been obsessed with Pernicious Anemia 
And Vitamin B12. 
Could it be that simple? 
My iron levels are fine. 
Intrinsic Factor?


Same day. 
3 breakdowns. 
77 grams of Fat. 


74 grams of Protein. 


16 grams of Carbs. 
I think this is net. 

I’m stunned at how blind I was. 
Vitamins. 
Who the hell has a vitamin 
Definitely- in America? 
What if it really is that easy. 
To start. I mean- it’s a good start. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!