10 June 2021

late day


Woke up all dry and poundy. 
Sick headache. 
Called the night nurse. 
She stayed a few hours for me. 
See that last part? 
That’s where I finally got some rest. 


Not sure how this works 
But 11 ms is bad. 


Took a forbidden Advil. 
Just one. Went to sleep. 
And viola! 


Too fucking hot to fucking step. 
A room with no AC in Texas
Is like suicide. 


Fun and games 


Sausage and Cheese 
With Strawberry SF Jelly. 
My fave thing to eat. 


This fucking mess is Yogurt. 
The Probiotic group on Facebook 
Said I’m fermenting too long. 
At 36 hours. This was 24. 
After straining, I have a lot of whey. 
Did I kill the bugs? 
The good ones? 


Parking lot sunset 


Me eating Cheese
So I won’t be tempted 
By donuts. 
Not tempted at all.


One perk of being a nurse. 
I asked a fellow caseworker 
Who is a PHD in Physical Therapy -
For free advice 6 years after the fact. 
He gave me these weights!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!