04 June 2021

comparing day


I survived the pandemic unscathed. 
Except for that little bit 
Where I almost died. 
Probably from Covid 19. 
“LOL”


Over one decade of Low Carb! 
What a baby face I was!
Still not sure I look 60
Even on days when I feel it. 
I hope I’m aging gracefully. 
Inside and out. 


In the movie The Quiet Man, 
John Wayne was dragging Maureen O’Hara
Up hill and down dale-
To the point where in real life
She cracked a vertebra! 
Always a true actress
And consummate professional-
The first thing she said was
“At least we got the shot!”
Kinda like us Fatties. 
At least we kept it between the lines. 
“LOL”


Backs of hands don’t lie. 
A few so-called liver spots. 
That one bruise is still from the IV
Way back in March / April. 


Do you see what I see? 
Red ears. 
Dark neck skin
AKA acanthosis nigricans. 
And a few skin tags. 
Yep. I’m really an undiagnosed 
But fully repentant diabetic. 
Type 2. Something if you please. 


They say this helps. 
With the zinc- it can’t hurt. 
My goal is to get off PPI
Proton Pump Inhibitors ASAP 


Lol. Same with low carb. 
Screw it. Eat whatever. 
Wallpaper. Glue. Horse hoofs. 
Table legs. Cat hair. Lol. 


Carb Master 


Down 2 pounds 
I’m really going for it! 
Shhhh - don’t tell Murphy 






No worries about portion control. 
Since I’m old now, 
I’m much better. 
I just don’t give a shit. 
So it’s not a problem. 
*maniacal laughter*


1 comment:

I would love to hear from you!