05 June 2021

messed up day


I still don’t get why HRV 
Should be high at night. 
You want it high on the day. 
But why at night? 

I want a flatline at night. 
Zombie. Pure rest. 


Rain rain won’t go away. 
So I took a walk indoors. 


Heart rate going up 


Heart rate going down 


First floor- ladies lingerie
Second floor- mezzanine 


5 minute walk 10 times a day 
Is almost an hour of cardio. 
15 minute walk 8 times a day is an hour. 
That about 5 miles equivalent. 


This is where I would be 
if not for my little walk. 
Fat ass in the chair. 




It hasn’t rained like this since high school. 
That I can remember. 
I dearly love love love the rain. 


LOL. True. 
Some more than others. 


My new ride. JK. 
Sooo... The car alarm went off
Because the battery was low. 
And it gave no indication. 
Until it woke the neighborhood up
At 6 am. 
Big city problems for sure. 

Next, I lost my bag. 
My carefully prepped bag.
I went in 3 times to find it. 
Even turned around and drove home. 
Where was it? 
Exactly where I left it. 
First World problems to be sure. 

Do all the bad stuff right away-
And nothing worse can happen 
The rest of the day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!