12 June 2021

saturday car-turd-day










The micro walks are nice. 
Better than nothing. 
But I’m not getting a full cardio. 
They say max target cardio
Is 50 to 85% of 
220 minus your age. 
So for me - age 60
220 - 60 = 160
50% = 80
85% = 136
I can go up a bit. 





Way back in 2015
When I entered the 
America Healthcare System. 
AKA the gates of hell 




What I wanted. 


What I got. 
And a Quarter Pounder with Cheese 
No bun. No pickles. 


Finally got the connection 
Between coffee and gastric ulcers. 
The caffeine (especially hot) 
Speeds up gastric emptying 
And spills out hydrochloric acid. 
Imagine that. 
I’m trying to have a nice herbal tea
Now and then to give my insides a break. 

I’m happier now at work
Since I’ve given up. 
Sorry to say it. 
But it’s true. 
I have given up on the case. 
I have removed all expectations. 
All goals. We’ll just glide for a while. 
Less fights. 

Same with the other Nurses. 
Late? Don’t care. 
Messy work? So what! 
I did my part - that’s all I can do. 
The parents don’t care. 
Maybe they just let all things be
Exactly as they are. 
That’s a good way to be. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!