15 June 2021

guernsey literary club et all


I slept 12 hours! 


Yesterday’s important business. 
Watching TV 


The English Channel Islands 
Are home to the Guernsey and the Jersey
Milk cow - they give the A2 milk. 


There was a 3rd cow
Famous for the worlds best butter. 
Or so they say. 
The Alderney is now functionally extinct. 


KerryGold butter uses the 
Holstein Friesian cow 
For their grass-fed butter. 



2  and 2 
2 Sausage and 2 eggs 


Half a Steak. 
Which Mister Joseph the Cat
Actually got up on the table
And took my steak away. 
Bad. Very bad Kitteh. 


Homemade Yogurt. 


More Kefir 


21 Carbs. 
I don’t do net carbs. 


Long cat 

No shower. 
No hair did. 
I think I changed clothes. 
That’s about it. 
I did very little. 
Didn’t even track steps 
Or wear my watch. 
Slept almost 12 hours. 
Now off to clean my room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!