18 June 2021

no day off


I tried something new. 
In effort to ditch the PPI. 
I drank a little vinegar before bed. 
About a teaspoon in 4 ounces of water. 
No reflux. 
Hmmmmm something? 




During the heat of summer, 
I’m lowering my goal to 4,000 steps. 

Governor Abbot said houses can’t 
run the AC below 78° to 82°. 
That’s  roughly 28C. 
With a heat index of 110°
That’s roughly 43C. 
That’s nuts. 
They can’t fix infrastructure. 
Why can’t they fix it? 
They’re idiots. That’s why.  




On a streak. 
Not that I went streaking. 
Lol. 


This rat cat no longer wants to cuddle. 
So he’s of no use to me. 
Just kidding. Still- I miss the early days. 


BeepBeep


Anxiety at work. 
Horrid. 
Bad bosses suck. 


My GoTo meal. 


Carb Master. 
They must be crazy. 
I’m maintaining on 800 calories. 

The boy is sick today. 
So I volunteered to come in
And take back my shift. 
Well- money is good. 
Off we go to see the Doc. 





1 comment:

I would love to hear from you!