03 June 2021

sleepy vs tired


Becoming routine now 
 Had the watch off 
So this would have been more 


Lol forgot to put on the watch. 
I fell asleep and didn’t wake up till 4 am. 


The exact moment traffic hit. 


Covid traffic is gone
And the perpetual rush hour is back
Like never before. 
Texas is picking up mass pop 
Like never before. 


The good thing is- it’s turning blue. 
At least- purple. 
Both from within
And from ExPats 
Namely from California!


Lol an unintentional blueberry smile. 
Day old low carb scones. 


Love that brown. 
That undercut is my natural color. 


The kids at work found a bird. 
A wild bird. 
They let it rest a while and gave it water.
Then put it back in its nest. 


Camping Life calls to me every day.
Are these escape fantasies? 
Day dreams? 
Wishing I had lived my life in a different way?


Watermelon. 

Day old Steak. 
OMG it was good. 
Ate it like a caveman. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!