16 June 2021

time away


Sick all night. 
Getting used to it. 
Trying to come off the PPI. 
Maybe too early. 
It’s starting to mess with my vision
And I want to stop taking it. 


Yum! Let’s have Chili! 
What could go wrong? 


This is Skyline Chili. 
With Swerve instead of Sugar. 


Lots of spices. 


This is my new hobby. 
Sleeping. 





The tomatoes didn’t do me any favors. 
Neither did the spice. 
This isn’t a hot chili. 
It’s a sweet chili. 
Still. No more for a while. 

Wanting to take a few extra days off 
This week so I can rest and clean. 
I want to get completely organized. 

Since I’ve changed my goals at work
I’m in an adjustment phase. 
Really, I’m just keeping up 
With acceptance of what is. 

Grass cut too low? 
No big deal. 
Someone doesn’t like my shoes? 
Don’t care. 
Nursing can’t solve everything. 
It really can’t. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!