02 February 2021

stupid idiots


Crappy sleep. 




Bacon and Peanut Butter. 


Sausage Patties. 


Small bottles of Primal Mayo. 
$12 for a small bottle. 
Better to make your own. 




Watched an Alfred Hitchcock 
movie last night - ROPE. 
It was made in full, long takes 
of approximately 10 minutes 
Kind of like a play. 
The walls are all on wheels 
And they move as the characters
Go from area to area. 
Interesting concept. 


Purple turns to ash blonde. 
The joy of Wella T18 




This is the second time in a week
The oxygen has been set up like this. 
This will probably- hopefully -
Be my last week here. 
The night nurse is just starting her notes
At 7 am. I work with the laziest, 
Rudest, most incompetent 
Group of people I have ever seen 
In my life. 

And the night nurse started her notes 
Started- not finished-
Her notes when I got to work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!