09 February 2021

new goals


Magnesium is key. 


Ice pelts today 
❄️ ❄️ ❄️ 


I like this. 
2 carbs. 


Jalapeño sausage 


Moist Brisket
From Rudy’s 


Slaw 
12 carbs  
I have this about 4 times a year. 
Do I like it? 
Why would I buy it if I didn’t like it? 


Country Rbs. 
Dry Rub  


Cooked in the IP. 
Finished in the oven. 
Nothing so racial. 
Good, cheap meat. 


I want to travel and take this precious baby. 


Mommy - take me, too! 
No, Skank. 
You stay here, ShitHead Mc Goo!
(His name is Cedar 
But ShitHead Mc Goo 
Works, as well.)


I’m obsessed with aging. 
More to the point-
With NOT aging. 
I think avoiding Insulin 
IS THE Fountain Of Youth. 

2021. 
I had to check myself 
Before I really and truly
Wrecked myself. 
Amen. 

Many people in their 40s and 50s
Are already aging. 
And many people I saw at the 
High School Reunion 
Looked like they were 
More like a parent - or auntie!
Many of them are sick 
And most of them are just tired. 

I think I’m alright for 60! 
Making a 16 month plan
Right now. 


1 comment:

  1. You look fantastic, would never guess 60. I appreciate how you figure things out, and fine tune what works best for you. I avoid sugar like the plague, and can no longer tolerate alcohol of any kind, any more than a tiny serving, or my heart races all night. Anyway, I love reading here what you're up to, and to get some encouragement to stick to low carb!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!