04 February 2021

more idiots


My fave meal. 
Pseudo meal. 
Avocado with lime and salt. 




Had a few bites of SP. 
my yearly treat. 


I had Chicken Nuggets
Which I’m not sure is really even food
And it has gluten. Sooooo

I do better with some carbs 
Before bed. And I forgot 
To wear my Apple Watch 
But I woke up with my chest pounding 
And never got back to sleep. 

I looked at the clock and it said 0500. 
Then in about 5 minutes 
It said 0540!!
Talk about a time warp!

I also forgot to weigh. 
So it must be I’m ok with it. 
Cuz I do t even care. 


The moon. 

So I gave up anti-cholinergics
Which I took years ago for sleep. 
Then started again when the baby died. 
And have been taking them 
On and off- since then. 

I had a few airplane bottles of
Butterscotch whiskey 
Which is also an indulgence. 
One I need to drop. 

Our Monkey Brain 
Likes to win, doesn’t it? 

My Monkey Brain 
Is like having a 2 year old toddler 
Drunk - running around 
Kinda like Trump. 
Idiotic. 

So the oxygen was set up right. 
Small miracle. 
We have to eliminate the variables
And build a box around the one who did it 
And retrain them.  Retrain. 
What a time we live in. 
Retrain.  Idiots. 

Next, starting now, 
Im going to focus on things 
I’m grateful for. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!