19 February 2021

finally friday


Better sleep than when I’m home. 


No. No I can’t. 
Anna-wanna do it. 


Mmmmmsnake 







Picture taken by a Facebook friend. 
Texas has a one or two day supply. 
We’re just not equipped for snow. 
And especially ice. 






Large too big. 
Medium a bit tight. 
What’s a nurse to do. 


Yea for warmth. 
I need to ditch the caffeine 
To make it a true fast. 



Where’s Muh Cat? 
I needed groomed. 
Lol 

I full disclosure 
I had a small bite of cheese
And a handful of nuts. 
With ranch dressing. 
It was yummy! 
If you want to get specific,
This would be a Fat Fast 
before the Fast. A pre-fast. 
Still all good. 


1 comment:

  1. I read two curious articles on the same website yesterday. I did a google of the snake fast since I'm currently doing a 16/8 fast plan touted by many many doctors. Oh the website pish-poshed the snake diet as a complete farce of a plan and only a crazy person would do such a thing. Lo and behold a little further digging on the website found another article shouting all the benefits of a fast! It even cited drinking a concoction that is well, identical to snake juice.... but it was called something like electrolyte drink instead so that makes it ok. Can you see my eyes rolling from Texas?

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!