23 February 2021

spring is here- almost


Ahhhh sleep 


Downtown is dark 


I’ve never seen it like this. 
Sad. 


The baby meerkat 


Gives hugs to other invisible meerkats 








Chili. It was kinda sweet. 




Here’s the payoff. 


I got a bottle of
Oban 14- very fruity and light 
And Laphroaig 10
Very peaty and smokey. 
And Glencairne glasses 
That’s my birthday present to me. 
Or Lent or whatever. 
It’s a love gift 
From me to me. 



Also a haircut. 
I’ve been doing them myself. 
So I splurged and went to 
SuperCuts. Lol 
Spikey!

I have negotiated with the nurses 
To get them to come in 2 hours early
Since I can’t keep up this schedule. 
I have 6 days. 12 hours a day. 
Plus driving. 
72 + 12 = 84 hours a week. 
I’m too old for that bullshit. 

Plus I’m ready to get some walking in. 
Can walk when you’re always at work. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!