10 February 2021

late day


Pseudo migraine 
Brought on by stress
People bitching, dehydration,
And not eating right. 
I think the BBQ smoke 
gives me a headache. 

I called in and the 
night nurse covered me
For two hours. 


Two hours of cuddling. 
Pure bliss. 




A montage of my consistency. 
2013 to 2021. Humble Brag. 
I’ve been low carb since 2009. 
I never deviated more than
15 pounds or so 
And that was when I broke my leg. 

PLUS I brought it back 
Under control ASAP. 
Many people regain all their weight
And then some. 
AND THEN SOME. 






Plus I got this cool new knife. 
Flash sale -Amazon. 
$20. Can’t beat that
With a stick. 


Plus, across town,
Pete got the same knife
On the same day. 
Lol great Minds Think Alike. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!