28 February 2021

feel like a change






Dead trees. 



One strong gust of wind
Would topple this giant





Time to get rid of trees
That were going to fall









I wonder how people sleep at night
Knowing they’re lazy
And liars and users. 
They really don’t care.
Do U? 
Yes I do. 

I think my little patient is depressed. 
That’s why he acts like a jerk. 
It distracts him from the depression. 
I guess I would be depressed as well. 

His condition is extremely rare. 
Like only 10 people in America. 
Per year. It’s a rare side effect
Of a common condition 
That was thought to be eradicated.  
So I can’t name it. 
Let’s just say it’s neurological. 
And debilitating. 

They think his mind is gone as well
Well/ it’s not. 
Just like Lorenzo in Lorenzo’s Oil. 
It’s there 100%. 
Unimaginable. 

Time to not be a jerk. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!