27 April 2020

labs and slabs


Getting some labs done. 
I like to do them twice a year. 
No one can say I’m not thorough
With my Low Carb “experiment!”








My life.
A blooming mess. 
At least it’s not dead. 




The secret to getting them 
To eat organ meat
Is to be strict and not give them 
Anything else until they finish. 
Trust me. They’ll finish. 


Blogging in the waiting room
Of the lab. 
Everyone is wearing a mask. 
I’ve been able to give many masks
To nurses and families. 
Thanks to everyone who 
Made these masks! 

Getting a CBC, CMP,
HA1c, CRP

For all the Lipid Haters 

1 comment:

  1. Those are the best sort of labs! We have a black one and a yellow one, we used to have an old chocolate guy...we rescued him when he was already old, and he hobbled though his last years here, happy about everything. He couldn't get off the couch, but his tail would thump. Anyway. They bring joy, as do the kitties, love the pics of yours.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!