17 April 2020

end in sight


I have worked 80 hours a week
For 9 weeks. 
And 60 to 70 hours a week
For the other 3 weeks...
Since February. 
And I’m Done! 

My plan is to lay low 
And stay in Low Risk situations. 
Which means -stay home. 
And walk! And fast. 
And completely dedicate myself
To those stubborn, ever-present
“Last 10 pounds”
That I’ve tried unsuccessfully 
To lose for years! 




I’m not good with public announcements 
BUT I want to fix my gut health issues
And just push the “reset” button
And bring everything into sharp focus. 


I was ready to the lockdown. 
Of course, I didn’t see it coming. 
No one did. 
But I was ready financially,
And physically. And emotionally. 


Flashback from 3 years ago. 
Little Baby Love Dove 
Was often throwing up. 
Sweet girl. 

A bird flew was zooming all around me 
When I went to my car (at work). 
Then it flew in the house! 
I told her “Hi, Sweetie!”
And the dad caught her 
And set her out. 


Pay to mow. 
You should have seen the “before!”


I’m glad to get the chance to work.  
It’s a shame to not make enough
To afford a vacation 
Without working 2 jobs. 
But that’s how it is. 

After this weekend- 
Off to rest! 

My freezer comes Tuesday 
And I get the meat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!