07 April 2020

april blow out

Gavin dropped his biggest product yet.
Zombie. 
It’s too expensive for just casual use. 
It’s for serious fasting. 

I had a few bites of bread
And some cheese. 
And that is gonna be that. 
I drank up the rest of the cream. 
Meat and fat and some veggies-
Going forward. 

And walks. 

More masks please !

This is the best I’ve felt 
since becoming a nurse. 
And that’s 30 years.
I’m really in my element here. 
I’m sailing through. 

Blends are ordered 
(Post office is closing 
in June, they say). 

Vacation is cancelled.

Opened a savings account
For next vacation-
Next June and July. 
So 14 months to get ready. 

This year will be a staycation. 
Who knows what National Parks
Will be open- or even if
The travel ban will be lifted 
In 90 day from now?

1 comment:

  1. I did a strength test before and after the bread. (It was the bottom bun on the hamburger. So about 20- 30 carbs, plus gluten.)
    I was going up and down the stairs all shift.
    After having eaten the bread, within a few hours, I had to take the stairs one-by-one. My hands cramped. And I was short of breath.
    It’s hot weather now, and I was comfortable before. But after eating the bread, I found the heat to be unbearable. Instant results.
    Being a stubborn person, I repeated the process. And yes. Same results.
    There is no need for the jury to retire on this one. I know the answer. Carbs suck!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!